What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

martes, 25 de septiembre de 2012

[S3] World Wide Project. Set I

Hello ^^ I'm Zauma, again.

I have a couple of hours working on this, and is finally finished... CSItaly have this set from TS2 (is the original) this is just the conversion :)
At the moment just I make the first set, 9 flags, and just is the top.
This way you can combine better.
Well, down, credits and link to download...

Hope you like!





PREVIEW IN CAS:
JUST FOR ADULT FEMALE
Avaliable in: Everyday & Athletic


**CREDITS & POLICY**
All credits go to CSItaly for the original set, you can find HERE.
Thanks for allow me to convert :)
And thanks to Lady Dary for Kate (Sweden T-shirt)
Rest models by me.

And the policy is the same:
CREDIT IF YOU USE!
Do not claim as your own
Do not upload on the exchange
Do not redistribute, link this post instead!


I convert all sets, just be patience please!



http://www.mediafire.com/?9h4agyyx83i59p9


Enjoy!

12 comentarios:

  1. Very colorful and pretty thank you (^___^)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These are really pretty! It's such a shame Canada isn't included, or I'd totally download them XD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Omg, hetalia! I love it and I hope Poland and Ukraine flags will be too. : D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OMGOMGOMGOMG I'm so in love with these right now!! :D

    Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE convert the other Sims 2 Hetalia stuff to use in the Sims 3?? ;3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Im glad you like!
      Other stuff? I can try just tell me! :)

      Eliminar

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha