What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

martes, 23 de abril de 2013

[TS3]New mesh - Neckwear

FIXED LINKS + .Sims3Packs ADDED!

CSitaly updating!
New accessory and recolors, available as default and World Wide Project.
I hope you'll like! ;)




                                                                 
 




WORLD WIDE PROJECT FLAGS
  • Set 1:
  • USA
  • UK
  • France
  • Set 2:
  • Italy
  • Spain
  • Germany
  • Set 3:
  • Sweden
  • Norway
  • Turkey/grunge - South Africa/sparkle
models in picture 2 and 4 inspired to Hetalia: Axis Powers



POLICY:
  • CREDIT IF YOU USE! (I'm CSItaly) 
  • Do not claim as your own 
  • Do not upload on the exchange 
  • Do not redistribute, link this post instead! 
mesh made by myself.
-----
  • Default_male bandana has a little bug.. nothing serious though
  • not available as Sims3pack yet, I'll make them later!



DEFAULT COLORS
 



 WORLD WIDE PROJECT - SPARKLE


WORLD WIDE PROJECT - GRUNGE

 

16 comentarios:

  1. hi can i ask where the top came from that the girl in the third picture is wearing? (the white shirt with the black jacket over it)?? this is really cute by the way :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm sorry, but it was probably included with some other sim..
      I'll tell you when I'll find out whose jacket is that! ;)

      Eliminar
    2. ok thanks so much, i had gotten it a long time ago the same way lol, now im looking to just get that top back so any help would be great.

      Eliminar
    3. It's by Icia design on TSR, maybe you could find it on paysitesmustbedestroyed ;)

      Eliminar
    4. It's by Icia design on TSR, maybe you could find it on paysitesmustbedestroyed ;)

      Eliminar
  2. Your box link says you're out of bandwidth :/ i really wanted these, i hope you'll be able to fix it soon! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Really?
      They all work fine to me.. Perhaps it's your computer, try to redownload them! ;)

      Eliminar
  3. Yeah it says the same thing for me :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm fixing that right now, keep an eye on the thread :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hey, rapidshare says that the user has not permitted it to be downloaded

    ???

    ResponderEliminar
  7. OMG You have NO IDEA how happy I am right now...!! I've been trying to find this exact thing for a while~ :D
    Quick question; where did you get England's hair? It's absolutely perfect!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ahah, I'm very glad you like!
      I was waiting for something like this as well, but since no one made it, I did :D
      Anyway, I've found England hair by looking on the exchange, you should find it ;)

      Eliminar
  8. So awesome!! I'm fangirling with all your stuff XDD
    Thanks for your work~

    ResponderEliminar

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha