What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

lunes, 11 de marzo de 2013

[TS3] Jeremy Scott Adidas Wings

Annyeonghaseyo!
Zauma imnida :)

Finallyyyyy, I finish to convert this shoes for TS3!
I know in simblr people are impacient for this haha :P
But well.. here you go guys!



__________________________________________
READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOAD!

Some problems, but insignificant!
In CAS maybe, for your graphics card, look like this:


But dont worry, is just in CAS!
Other problem, if you use the height mod, maybe see this:


But you see, this with photoshop can delete XD

__________________________________________

OK, DETAILS AND CREDTIS:

Original by RapGirl@TwinLifeVN (the forum now dont exist TT).
Me just make the conversion.
Textures by RapGirl too.
Avaliable for Male and Female / Young Adult and Adult.
Wings are recoloreable.
Avaliable for all sizes (thin, fat... ect)

__________________________________________

If you have some problems, let me know!
Enjoy guys ^^


(MEDIAFIRE)


If you have Tumblr, reblog this please ^^
www.zauma.tumblr.com

25 comentarios:

  1. You are AMAZING!!! I love it so much!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really love this! Thank you very much!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I LOVE these; thanks! ^0^ Could you please make some sandals and boots, too? XD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it's really such a lovely shoes you've made but may i ask... WCIF the top part in the girl from the picture :x?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Help the Downloadlink is dead And i <3 These shoes <3 <3 <3
    I really thank you when you fixed the link ;)
    Sorry,for my bad English i am from Germany ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello, I found a different link: https://mega.co.nz/#!FRVVxYIY!b7v1M2jkg9kLGdsJ5kwxC3UWKlY_nqe5HbGiLOW8afk%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A

      Eliminar
  6. Ähm and by the side HELP ME I LOVE youre creations but I cant download anything what I am doing wrong help me! I am so Sad

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. The links are just dead, but I found another link: https://mega.co.nz/#!FRVVxYIY!b7v1M2jkg9kLGdsJ5kwxC3UWKlY_nqe5HbGiLOW8afk%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A

      Eliminar
  7. Hi! The link is dead, can you please re-upload it? Thank you! I am such a huge fan of Adidas x JS apparel.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello, I found another link: https://mega.co.nz/#!FRVVxYIY!b7v1M2jkg9kLGdsJ5kwxC3UWKlY_nqe5HbGiLOW8afk%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A

      Eliminar
  8. Hey! Nice uploads and creations you've made!! I love it all, you're such a talented and neat one :)
    Unfortunately, I hope you'll update all the dead-links too so all of us can still show our proudness of your creations, thank you so much for everything :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I found another link: https://mega.co.nz/#!FRVVxYIY!b7v1M2jkg9kLGdsJ5kwxC3UWKlY_nqe5HbGiLOW8afk%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A

      Eliminar
  9. It says it has been deleted from mediafire :(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Don't be sad, I found another link: https://mega.co.nz/#!FRVVxYIY!b7v1M2jkg9kLGdsJ5kwxC3UWKlY_nqe5HbGiLOW8afk%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A

      Eliminar
  10. Yeah I cant download it either, hoping the creator sees this. I just adore the shoes! =D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I found another link! https://mega.co.nz/#!FRVVxYIY!b7v1M2jkg9kLGdsJ5kwxC3UWKlY_nqe5HbGiLOW8afk%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A%0D%0A

      Eliminar
  11. Hola! These shoes are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for them! :) Unfortunately, the link is dead now. Mediafire says the file has been deleted. :(

    ResponderEliminar

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha