What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

martes, 2 de abril de 2013

[TS3] Kuma Hoodie

Annyeong!
Zauma imnida :)

Well.... I've seen that people like the hoods with ears... Ok, here more XD
This time instead of cats,  is time to bears.
A hoodie edited, credits and more, below the pictures.
Hope you like guys!

OH, AND DONT FORGET...
If you like this blog, you can participe in our second contest:
http://www.ohmysims.net/2013/04/contest-search-model.html
Thanks to all who participed!


CREDITS:
Mesh hoodie base by IN3S.
Textures by IN3S and Yesstyle.
Model by me and Sanxtv.

DETAILS:
Full outfit!
Avaliable for young-adult & adult females.
Recoloreable in 3 parts.
Everyday (and I dont know more lol)


For the next hoodies, time to rabits? haha!

(MEDIAFIRE)

Enjoy!

20 comentarios:

  1. Nice job Zauma :)
    It's so adorable!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So cuuuute~! Thanks for sharing! However,I think that the shine is way too intense. Is it possible to tone it down or simply take it out? It could actually make it cuter since it will look more fluffy instead of "plastic-like".

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! Oh no, is only with solid colors, whit textures dont like plastic :)

      Eliminar
  3. Omg sooo adorable!! Can I ask, where are the stockings from in the first picture?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! Oh, im so sorry but I dont remember >< Installed with a sim that I downloaded :/

      Eliminar
    2. Oh that's alright, thank you for sharing this hoodie!

      Eliminar
  4. Does anyone know if this works for outerwear?
    In the description she says "Everyday (and I dont know more lol)"
    I like this, but my sims don't wear hoodies for everyday. =[

    ResponderEliminar
  5. these are amazing I love kawaii stuffs ^^ thanks a lot !
    kweenie

    ResponderEliminar
  6. When will your Website come back on? P.S When I tried to download it... it said it was deleted. :(

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Here guys this might help: http://zauma.tumblr.com/post/55120177028/indexdownloads

    ResponderEliminar

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha