What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

Snapshoots!

Hi guys ^^
Today showed a photograph.
I have several hours working on this picture lol The result I like, but I know I can improve.
She is Dalia in fantasy version, she is inspired by models from Yuxi 

OH! You can read the credits from this image below it!

ORIGINAL (IN MY GAME)



AFTER (EDIT WITH PHOTOSHOP)



I hope you like the result, I hope make more to soon.
I love photography and editing. :D

Well, credits:

Background: by DarkDevil16 
Butterflys: by Shoofly-Stock
Lights: Sanami
Hair brushes: Alicefaux 
Tree borders: by ForestGirl

(ALL THIS ARTIST, YOU CAN FIND IN DEVIANTART)

Bye!