What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

This is embarrassing XD

¡Hola! :B 
(In English below, please read)

Este mensaje lo pondré en Inglés y en Español para que todos lo entiendan.
El tema que quiero exponer hoy aquí es sobre mis fotografías...
He visto que hay gente que las sube a sus páginas o cuentas en otros sitios WEB
y no da crédito y se atribuye mi trabajo. Lo primero, decir que no me lo puedo creer..
mis fotos no son gran cosa, me alagáis haciendo estas... ''tonterías'' pero por favor, no lo
hagáis, ya no porque me moleste a mí, si no porque yo en mis fotos uso 'stocks, backgrounds'
que no se me permite subir a otro sitio que no sea deviantart.

A los creadores de esas acciones que uso en mis imágenes les molesta que otra gente que no sea la que uso sus acciones y le diera crédito las distribuya y me regañan a mi porque se piensan que fui yo la que subo esas imágenes a otros lugares sin dar crédito a ellos.
Ah si que por favor, por respeto a mi y a esos creadores, no subáis mis imágenes.

Mis imágenes con Los Sims 2,3, lo creáis o no me llevan mi tiempo.
(Soy novata con photoshop, por eso el menor de mis trabajos me lleva mucho tiempo.)
Mis imágenes son exclusivas para mi único deviantart.
www.zaumasp.deviantart.com



-------------------------------------------------------


Hi!

This message is put in English and Spanish for all to understand.
The issue I want to discuss today is on my pictures ...
I have seen that there are people who upload to their pages or accounts on other websites
and gives no credit and my work is attributed. The first thing that I can not believe ..
my photos are no big deal, I alagáis doing these ... ''nonsense'' but please don't
do this, because I no longer bother me, but to the creators of the content of my images bothering them. (stocks, backgrounds..)

The creators of these actions that I use in my pictures, are bothered beacuse that other people than they use their actions and don't give him credit, and they call attention to me because they think it was me who upload these images to other locations without give credit to them. Please, out of respect for me and those creators, not go up my pictures.



My pictures with The Sims 2.3, believe it or not I take my time.
(I'm newbie with photoshop, so the least of my work takes me a long time.)
My images are unique to my only account in deviantart.
www.zaumasp.deviantart.com