What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

domingo, 17 de marzo de 2013

[TS3]Retexture - Newsea RoughSketch

Hey, CSitaly's here!
I won't have much time for myself this week and I don't know whether I'll be able to upload..
Anyway, another hair retexture.
I have a question for you: what kind of custom content you prefer? (in C.A.S I mean)
Enjoy ;)

Just for males, in case you want it for women too, tell me 



Not modified picture + channels




POLICY:
  • DON'T USE MY TEXTURES!
  • CREDIT IF YOU USE! (mesh by NewSea, retexture by CSItaly)
  • Do not claim as your own
  • Do not upload on the exchange
  • Do not redistribute, link this post instead!
CREDITS:
  • Original mesh by Newsea






11 comentarios:

  1. I prefer clothes e.é
    But recolors for boys (there are a lot of recolors for girls..) and eyes are great too

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I have yet to learn how to make clothes, thank you for expressing your opinion!

      Eliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like your hair retextures actually! And in CAS.. o.o hmm.. I guess accessories and .. well.. everything? I know a lot of people do eyes and eyeshadow/liner, so that's iffy.

    But anywho, thanks for your beautiful hair retextures! They're a little different than all the others that are out there, I dig it!<3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm very glad that you like my stuff, that makes me happy ;)
      And thank you too for your opinion!

      Eliminar
  4. Wow, it's gorgeous :) I'd like to have it, however, I'd like to know the polycount first since many hairs are quite high...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I don't really know how polycounts work, but in the description of the original hairstyle it's said: "All morph states included and all level of detail meshes are reduced in polycounts.
      For the hairstyle to display properly you need to set Sim Details to very high in your graphics settings."

      Eliminar
  5. Really great job, CSitaly♥
    Thank you so much for sharing, like those texture so much :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You're welcome,
      Thank you as well for downloading it! ;)

      Eliminar

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha