What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

martes, 12 de marzo de 2013

[S3] EPICA Collection

Hi people! I'm Sanxtv!
Last week I started this clothes for my personal use, but I want to share with all of you this clothes, it's not identically but it looks like the real clothes. The girl is Simone Simons, vocalist of Epica \m/ , hope you like!




Moon







Gender - Female
Type - Shirt
Age - Adult/YA
Mesh - EA
Categories-Casual/Formal/Sleepwear/Athletic 



Darkside





Gender - Female
Type - Shirt
Age - Adult/YA
Mesh - EA
Categories-Casual/Formal/Sleepwear


ENJOY!



3 comentarios:

  1. Me gustaba mas el primero cuando se la veia un pesong e.e xDDDDDDD
    Te han quedado genial San!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wonderful! I'm a BIG Epica fan, and Simone is the most beautiful singer in the world!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh my god!! thank you so much!! i love simone's style!!

    ResponderEliminar

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha