What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

[S3-RQ] Peggy December-2011 Special Gift Edit

Annyeong! :D
I'm Zauma.

This hair is old but I love it :3 and one person request me a hair retextured.
Done, here you go Natalia.
Hope you like!


*Textures by me*
*Avaliable for teen to elder*
PLEASE, DON'T USE MY TEXTURE!

(.SIMS3PACK - MEDIAFIRE)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmd2j3l7g1h79qg


Credits:
Sim by me
Pose: Eternila
Clothes: Store
Eyes: Shasha
Make up: Lemonleaf

Enjoy!





2 comentarios:

  1. Love your hair retextured <3
    But do I need to remove orginal hair ??!
    Thank you so much ^_^!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm glad you like :D
      No, it's no necessary, you're welcome and thanks haha!

      Eliminar

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha