What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

[S3-TS] Yaremi-2to3-Tshirt

HAPPY HALLOWEEN SIMMERS!



I'm Zauma!
I have not had time to finish any gifts, sorry! But, I'll upload something tomorrow.
Anyway I do not celebrate this holiday, for me it is a normal day.
(I see every day witches, zombies and ghosts lol)


Anyway I brought a discharge, which has nothing to do with this party, to the forum TarihSimsEvery year they make a fun game with surprises, and I'm very happy to have been involved in the play. Well, my gift for the game in TS are this:




Original texture (TS2) by Yaremi@TarihSims *-*


Enjoy!
See ya tomorrow e.e






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha