What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

sábado, 13 de octubre de 2012

[S3] Leather Dress

Hola a todos! Soy sanxtv :P, y antes de hablar de la descarga, os anuncio que Oh!MySims finalmente tendra revista!! Más adelante os daremos más información sobre la revista y de como participar en ella.

Hi all! I sanxtv :P, before talking about the download, I announce that Oh!MySims  finally will have magazine! We will give more information about the magazine and how to participate.







Gender - Female
Type - Fullbody
Age - Adult/YA
Mesh - New Mesh 
Categories-Casual/Formal

»Do not modify my work without my permission. (Comment in this post or BloodySims| DEVIANTART
»No re-upload my creations



ENJOY!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha