What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

[TS2] What The Hell You Do?

Hello~
Here are Zauma :) I'm back to make clothes for the sims 2, veeee~ :D
haha, I'm glad to back, I missed my sims 2 >< Well, new mesh, new clothes, enjoy!

Oh, If you ask me if I leave The Sims 3, no, I don't leave xD


shoes: (Moddishkitten sims3 conversion and edit by me)



MESH BY ME INCLUDED~

(JUST FOR ADULT FEMALE)

Mesh parts: Rose (top) & Modish Kitten (shoes)

Textures by: ModishKitten (shoes), Google?(pants) & Jockersims3 (top)

Models by me.


http://www.mediafire.com/?029lkslz349yc5g


Enjoy! :D

6 comentarios:

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha