What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

miércoles, 13 de junio de 2012

ZaumaHistory Back!!


FINALIZÓ LA ENCUESTA!
(English below)

Ya han pasado los días para votar en la encuesta, y me sorprendió que alguien votará xD 10 personas votaron que sí, y ninguna que no, pensé que todos dirían que no jaja.
Y bueno gracias a esas 10 personitas que votaron, pues continuaré la historia, pero antes tengo que preparar muchas cosas!
Tengo que hacer de nuevo a los personajes y nuevos escenarios (perdí todo lo que tenía antes TT)
Y bueno.. cuando vaya a publicar intentaré hacer un trailer en video para avisar ^^ Y intentaré 1 capi a la semana como antes.
¡GRACIAS POR VOTAR PERSONILLAS! :D

-------------------------------------------------

Gone are the days to vote in the poll, and I was surprised that someone would vote xD 10 people voted yes and 0, no, I thought everyone would say no haha.
Well thanks to those 10 people who voted, then continue the story, but first I have to prepare many things!
I have to redo the characters and new scenarios (I lost everything I had before TT)
Well .. when you try to publish a video trailer to warn ^ ^ And try upload chapter a week as before.
PEOPLE THANK YOU FOR VOTING! :D