What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

lunes, 4 de junio de 2012

Help please!

(English below)

¡Hola!
¿Alguien se acuerda de mi historia?
Sí sí, mi historia llamada 'Zauma History' que era una paralela a Naruto, pues la tuve que abandonar, todos lo saben claro, porque perdí todo y me era imposible hacerlo, pero últimamente la echo de menos, sobre todo cuando veo Naruto los Jueves xD
Me e estado fijando en las estadísticas de visitas en mi blog y me he fijado que la que tiene mas de 2.000 visitas es la entrada con el enlace a todos los capítulos :O (es que yo nunca veo los índices xD) y bueno.. le e estado dando muchas vueltas a si seguirla o no.. aunque claro, si la sigo los personajes cambiarían un poco, (en verdad solo cambiaría Zauma) y bueno no sé si alguien votará pero he abierto una encuesta a la derecha sobre si queréis que la siga o no... por favor votar que es gratis y es solo seleccionar y ya! Si de aquí a 1 semana o así el marcador esta más en 'Sí' continuaré la historia :D Y si no pues.. no sé, sin ánimos no la voy a seguir eso lo tengo claro xD
Gracias por tu atención *-*
---------------------------------------------------------

Hello!
 Does anyone remember from my history? 
Yes yes, my story called 'Zauma History' which was a parallel to Naruto, because I had to leave, everyone knows it clear, because I lost everything and I could not do it, but lately I miss her, especially when I see Naruto the Thursday xD Me and been setting in the statistics of visits to my blog and I've noticed that it has more than 2,000 visits is the entry with the link to all chapters: O (that I never see rates xD) and well .. and you been giving lot of thought to whether to follow or not .. though of course if I change the characters a little, (actually only change Zauma) and well I do not know if anyone will vote but I have opened a poll to the right on if you want to follow it or not ... Please vote which is free and only select and Now If between now and 1 week or so the score is more 'Yes' continue the story: D if not then .. I do not know, not wanting I will not follow that I have it clear xD Thank you for your attention *-*