What happened here?
Hi guys! We have adapted the design to make it easier to handle for everyone. It is not a final version, missing some details that will be added gradually. We hope you like this version more simple :)

domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2012

[In process] Alice Madness Returns Hatter Dress

Helloooooooo :D
I'm Zauma and... I BACK TO THE SIMS 2 >:] moahaha! lol
I have long been working on this... the process only in the mesh, has been eternal TT
But finally I finished the mesh, and textures that I use ^^
Well, I want to show!


Oh, sorry for the players TS3 but this dress is only for TS2.
BACK VIEW:


Well, here the details:


I modified top, the skirt is the is the same as in the game set of adjusted body-sim.
I REMOVED THE SIMS LEGS -.-


And.... new arm! xD


Well... now, assign bones and done! :D
I hope this time the animation is good!
Anyway though not quite right, will be free to download.

HOPE FIX IT TODAY !
bye!




1 comentario:

Coments are veeeeery welcome! haha